My Spring 2021 Curateur box arrived super early this time and I couldn’t be more excited! In fact, this was the first box I opened the minute I felt strong enough to get out of bed. (More stories about that soon).
For now, let’s talk about how this Spring’s box made my heart flutter and got me so charged to share it with you. I am pretty sure you will also fall in love with it too.
Take note, this post contains affiliate links. While no extra cost to you, I will get a commission when you make a purchase using the link. As with any product I feature on this blog, I only share what I really love and actually buy.
1. The retail value of this season’s collection is over $850! If getting it for less than $100 is still not a steal. You can get it now and save an additional $30 by using the code SPRING30. Hurry, this is the lowest price I’ve seen it.
2. For a limited time too, new subscribers, aside from the discount, will also get to choose a FREE gift with their purchase. Yes, you can pick one of these at no cost at all.
- Anna New York Amethyst Ombre Wine Glasses (set of 2), $59
- Elaluz Beauty Oil, $55
- Amber Sceats Reese Earrings, $229
- Apotheke Charcoal Candle, $38
3. Quality over quantity. Each Curateur box contains 5 items with the goal to elevate one’s wardrobe every season. Even though the products are on trend, all the accessories are classic enough to be worn at all occasions and seasons. The bag in this box is timeless! Oh, the pair of earrings in this collection can be detached and worn in several ways. Talk about versatility.
4. Inspiring brands with a purpose. Many of the products included in every box are made by women driven by their passion. By now, you already know what I am a big supporter of women business owners.
5. You get to choose what you like between the hat and the ring. In the previous boxes, choices are often limited to colors. This time though, we can pick what really suits our style. In this case, since I’m not a hat person, I chose the ring.
So, what’s inside this season’s box?
Jules Kae Zola Bag, retails for $95
Vita Fede Cassio Earrings, retails for $388
Hugh & Grace Renewing Night Serum, retails for $90
Illamasqua Beyond Powder, retails for $45
Choice of Vita Fede Cassio Pave Ring (retails for $250) or Teresa Foglia X Curateur Lynn Hat (retails for $400)
If you are thinking of giving yourself a treat or is curious about what Curateur can offer, this Spring box is a really good start. You definitely get your money’s worth and more (remember the free gift?). Plus, I’ve already given you a peek on what you expect to receive. If you love the pictures, I’m sure you will love the items in real life.