Two months ago, I was contacted by Trusted Health Products, the makers of Amazingly Beautiful Moisturizing Oils to try and review their products. At first, I was a bit hesitant to do the project. One, I’m not familiar with the company. Two, I’m very particular with what I put on my body, particularly my face.
After I went through their website, my curiosity kicked in. I’ve been hearing so much about the benefits of essential oils and here’s my chance to actually try some. So, I gave it a shot.
Here are the bottles I received. The AM Moisturizer is a combination of almond, orange, lemon avocado and olive oils. The PM Revitalizer has almond, orange, lemon, evening primrose and apricot. Both products only contain 100% botanical oils and no additives or preservatives. (If you are avoiding nut oils, please take note that the primary carrier oil is Almond oil.)
It has been over 10 weeks since I first used the products and I have to say, I was blown away by the experience.
1. It will simplify your skin care routine.
While most companies encourage the use of several products such as eye creams, serums, toner, moisturizers, and other anti-aging potions, Trusted Health created just two – The AM Moisturizer (in the morning) and PM Revitalizer (at night). The oil is applied after cleansing and that’s it.
2. All Natural.
As a mentioned earlier, both products only contains a combination of botanical oils. It has not no preservatives, parabens, GMO’s, synthetic chemicals, artificial colors or additives. I also love that it smells fresh and not overpowering.
3. It actually works.
Here are the list of benefits that the company promises and what I’ve experienced:
- Say goodbye to dry or oily skin (I have combination skin. Within my first week, I did notice that my forehead and nose aren’t as shiny and oily as it used to. Plus my chin which tend to peel a lot due to dryness is very hydrated.)
- Skin looks and feels younger, softer and smooth like silk (Well, my face isn’t as smooth as silk but I did see a big difference. Yes, it was softer and I don’t get that “tired” look even if I haven’t slept.)
- Decreases the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and crow’s feet. (I’m not bragging but I don’t have those issues yet. Maybe genetics helped on this aspect so I can’t actually say it’s due to my use of the product.)
- Firms and tones skin’s appearance. (Due to my lack of sleep, I tend to have puffy under eye bags. Not using an eye cream was one of my biggest concern when I tried Amazingly Beautiful. Guess what, it actually did the work of an eye cream.)
- Pores appear to shrink, giving a smoother look to skin’s complexion. (This is the most noticeable difference. My pores seemed to actually look smaller.)
- Blemishes appear to just fade away. (I have uneven skin tone and sun spots which I can’t get rid off naturally. That’s why I was surprised when I noticed that those sun spots were getting lighter. The product also helped with my blackheads.)
4. It will help you save money.
Since my skin care routine was simplified – wash with water & facial cleanser and apply Amazingly Beautiful, I saved money by not using other products such as toner, facial scrub, eye cream and serum.
Since it’s the holidays, I was able to get not one but two special treats for all of you.
First, the makers of Amazingly Beautiful are happy to let you try a Bottle of Amazingly Beautiful Day Face Oil Serum (for women) or The Man AM Moisturizer (for men) for free. That’s a $25 value. All you have to do is pay the shipping and handling which is $4.95. Plus, you’ll also get these two reports – The Poisons You Put On Your Face Everyday and Why Your Skin Care Products Have Never Worked:The Truth Revealed. This offer is available for a limited time only.
Next, I’m giving away a bottle of Amazingly Beautiful Day Face Oil Serum to 3 (Three) lucky readers.
This giveaway is open to readers who are residing in the USA, Canada, Europe and Australia. Entry period starts today, December 9, 2015 and ends on December 22, 2015 at 11:59 pm EST. No purchase needed to join the giveaway.
The giveaway has ended! Congratulations to Shannon L., Walter L. and Esther S. Don’t forget to check your email for details.
(Note: I received free products from the manufacturer to review for this post. This set up however, has no influence on what I wrote about the products. This review is based on my opinions and experience using the products. Also, this post contains affiliate links. See my full disclosure here.)