1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs (or chicken breast)
1 1/2 cup Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
2 tsp. garlic powder
2 tsp. sea salt
1/4 tsp. chili powder
*12 pcs. bamboo skewers soaked in water for at least 2 hours.
1. Cut the chicken thighs into 2 inch squares.
2. In a glass container with lid, whisk the vinegar, black pepper, chili powder, sea salt and garlic powder until well combined.
3. Add the chicken pieces. Mix. Make sure all the pieces are well coated with the seasonings.
4. Put the lid and let the chicken marinate for at least 24 hours in the refrigerator.
5. Thread chicken onto skewers.
6. Lightly oil the grill and cook for about 7-9 minutes on each side or until the chicken is cooked through.
If using the oven, broil for about 8-10 minutes on each side.
Stove top, lightly grease a cast iron skillet or grill pan. Place the chicken skewers when the pan starts to smoke. Cook for 6-9 minutes on each side or until the juices run clear.
(Note: This post contains affiliate links. See my full disclosure.)