Gluten Free Rice Krispies Treats
So I decided to make the treats from scratch. With just 6 easy steps, I’m pretty sure the freshly made rice treats are definitely worth every bite. This version with a little melted chocolate drizzle not only takes these humble bars to the next level, it also becomes a fun dessert even for grown ups.
1/2 tsp. canola oil
2. In a big microwaveable bowl, combine marshmallows and buttery spread. Heat for 30-50 minutes on high until the marshmallows are very soft.
3. Stir in the rice krispies until well coated with the melted marshmallow mixture.
4. Transfer to prepared pan. Using a spatula, spread the mixture evenly.
5. In a another microwavable boil, melt the chocolate chips on high in 10 second intervals. Make sure you don’t overheat or else the chocolate will be clumpy.
6. Drizzle on top of the rice krispies. Let it set for about 1 hour before cutting into bars. Enjoy!!!