As the other parts of the world are celebrating the arrival of 2014 and as we count the last few hours of 2013 here in the US, I would like to share some thoughts that are bouncing inside head.
* What did I learn in 2013?
* Don’t like it, I’ll change it.
* Time is limited and shouldn’t be wasted on something that doesn’t matter.
* Set a goal and work on it. Nobody else will do it for me.
* It’s okay to say NO and Let go.
* Be kind to Me.
* Live each day like it’s my last one.
And the most important of all. When everything seems to go no where….
|photo credit from Facebook|
Wishing all of us a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year!
Do you have a special thought you’d like to share? Love to hear it.