Have a Food Allergy Safe July 4th Celebration
Happy July 4th America! As we celebrate the Independence day with BBQ’s, parties and lots of food, let’s not forget some basic food allergy safety such as:
1. Keep safe foods on separate platters to avoid cross contamination.
2. Don’t be shy to ask the ingredients of the dishes prepared by your friends.
3. Epi-pens should be away from direct sunlight or heat.
4. Fresh fruit salads can be your best option so load up on these colorful treats.
5. If not sure what’s on the dish, just say No!